Thread: CM Punk On Leaving WWE: "Going Out With A Bang"

dishdude714 Guest

Default CM Punk On Leaving WWE: "Going Out With A Bang"

Posted by Dave Mitchell on 06/21/2011 at 01:14 AM

On Monday's RAW, CM Punk announced that he plans to leave WWE when his contract expires on July 17th, the day of Money in the Bank. Punk wrote the following on Twitter regarding his upcoming departure:

"I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and I knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time."

"I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I knew I'd be history by July. Come say goodbye on July 17th."

"Come say goodbye on July 17th. I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX"

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross also commented on CM Punk's big announcement:

"@cmpunk is most interesting man in wwe & he NEVER drinks beer. MITB PPV now has a viable 'hook.'. Truth's doing well too."

imani Guest

good info, keep us updated

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,944x in 802 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 01-01-2014, 09:55 PM from swanner
Message: Great Service and A Good Man...A Gift From Canada...

this is a great story line. if punk wins the title and if wwe is smart he will and walks out with the belt things will be good on raw for a while. they might make a new champ and punk will challenge him when he gets back or raw will be interesting for a while with no champ until punk returns. either way...i like it.

dishdude714 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zoogor View Post
    this is a great story line. if punk wins the title and if wwe is smart he will and walks out with the belt things will be good on raw for a while. they might make a new champ and punk will challenge him when he gets back or raw will be interesting for a while with no champ until punk returns. either way...i like it.
    Exactly what i was hoping for

dishdude714 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imani View Post
    good info, keep us updated
    Thanks i will do my best

ironworks is offline Moderator/Satfix 2014 NFL Pool week #2 Champion
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,395x in 3,027 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dishdude714 View Post
    Thanks i will do my best
    Better start the ladder training there partner................opppppppppppps.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

If Punk leaves then i figure that he figures he has enough money to retire...........if not, then he will continue..............wait a minute is he not with Beth??

dishdude714 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironworks View Post
    If Punk leaves then i figure that he figures he has enough money to retire...........if not, then he will continue..............wait a minute is he not with Beth??
    He is with Beth, but i think what it comes down too, is CM wants to be the top guy, which i see nothing wrong with that. Or this could be one big storyline

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dishdude714 View Post
    He is with Beth, but i think what it comes down too, is CM wants to be the top guy, which i see nothing wrong with that. Or this could be one big storyline
    What punk wants and get two diff. things, i think........OR like you said, could be a big storyline............??