Thread: jadu tv box for indian channels never goes down

tester2 Guest

Default jadu tv box for indian channels never goes down

hi guys this is just to let you know there is a box jadu tv which is using to watch indian channels, this box is working fine, it goes down some time but mostly up. this box never goes down complitely like other iks fta boxes. i heard we have to buy only one time, then no need to buy in future any more boxes like iks fta.

this box will not give you guide but still good to watch tv with out guide, but you need high speed internet, no dish required.

i never try yet, just asking with you guys, if any body knows much more about this.

thanks

mdmm Guest

Since last 4 years thousands are watching all Indian,Pakistani,middle eastern and american channels including Cricket free of charge.One time buy box buy.No dish required.Only high speed internet needed.never go down.
    They clain this receiver is Legal.Company just released new Jadu-2 receiver which is a great fast working with all you tube and thousands of movies stored on company server,to watch any time any movie.
    Please give me your opinion.I am thinking to buy new JADU-2 or JADOO-2 ??

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 82x in 30 Posts

I think these boxes are overpriced for what they are and do. You can get the same programming with a free program. With these ips companies pushing caps on internet usage it becomes less attractive.

mdmm Guest

Thank you very much STMAN.
    Regard your suggestion"" You can get the same programming with a free program"".
    Please advise me in this forum or pm about how to get those channels free ??

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 82x in 30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdmm View Post
    Thank you very much STMAN.
    Regard your suggestion"" You can get the same programming with a free program"".
    Please advise me in this forum or pm about how to get those channels free ??
    The one I had in mind was Readon TV. I had to get igoreshka to remind me of the link.
    Code:
    http://download.cnet.com/Readon-TV-Movie-Radio-Player/3000-13632_4-10885537.html

mdmm Guest

Thank you STMAN for valuable info.But I have been watching Readon tv over a years.It does have good collections of American english channels but no south asian entertainment channels.There r a few Indian/Pakistani channels but inly News channels.
    Any other resources,while using high speed internet on PC or fta receivers ??

doctorjm84 Guest

jadoo tv is a piece of junk in my opinion, its like watching a tv that has frost on the screen in terms of quality. i know because one of my friends wasted money on it only to try to sell it on ebay

BryGuy460 Guest

IPTV Pod does all of what the Jadoo can and you get way more content. I have thousands of channels that are easy to access and never change. All the USA content to. Its customizable to and has a built in Google Chrome browser. The Jadoo 2 is crap and outdated, don't waste your money. I found mine here
    Code:
    http://iptvpod.com
    Last edited by StanW; 12-24-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Live link