Thread: Solaris question?

1adventurer Guest

Default Solaris question?

I have a nfusion solaris box and I have three questions:
    1) I have a 500+ dish my receiver can lock 119 but not 110, any idea why?
    2) When I scan the channel it scan everything, 275 channels, I can see all the tv guide, the description of the programming but when I select any channel it said is not available, this happen to all the channels and the signal/quality is 74/82, don't know why?
    3) Also when I try to upgrade from the menu it said it cannot connect to the server try later.
    Do anyone have any ideas why this is happenning?

Thanks

Mavrick Guest

1) We would need to know what settings your using for each sat (110, 118, 119) and what kind of switch you are using in order to know what might be the problem?

2) Go to the System Settings Menu and post what is says there, I'm guessing you have not loaded the newest file (154.2) yet. The EPG info comes from the stream, not from the files so that is why you get a EPG but your channels don't work.

3) That feature (connecting to the server) does not work anymore for loading files, you must download the new file and load it with the web-loader (see webloader link below)......

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?t=27217
    Last edited by Mavrick; 07-30-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Glatt Guest

My guess is no ip address. Check your switch for 110?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Hi all. I am a Newbie... How do I load the newest nfusion file? I downloaded 55w or something to my pc; but not sure what to do next

Any assistance would be appreciated .Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

There are guides for your receiver or how to. You just have to do some reading and more reading. Look in your receiver's section. good luck