Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paulie vs Danny Boy Saturday Night

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,109x in 1,179 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 04-20-2015, 06:49 AM from Fibroso
Message: So you can take a couple of shots the night of the main event. cfheersbeer
Gift received at 04-19-2013, 11:50 PM from Fibroso
Gift received at 03-19-2013, 04:29 PM from Fibroso

Default Paulie vs Danny Boy Saturday Night

Paulie Malignaggi, for all he's accomplished, has never been considered a truly elite fighter. The light-punching Brooklyn talker has, however, won world titles at both 140 and 147 pounds, competed against some of the best, and consistently defied the odds, utilizing superior ring IQ en route to a solid pro record of 33-6.

On Saturday, he'll face Danny Garcia, who moves up to 147 pounds after a strong run at 140 that weakened in its latter days. Garcia (30-0, 17 KO) is unbeaten, but many would argue that he shouldn't be. Mauricio Herrera gave Garcia all he could handle in March 2014, Garcia escaping with a majority decision win. The same happened this past April, when Garcia faced Lamont Peterson at a 143-pound catchweight, once again leaving with a majority decision victory some believed he did not deserve.

At 27, Garcia is still very much a young man in the sport, and the best may still be to come. But the seeds of doubt have been sowed a few times over. Between the controversial wins over Herrera and Peterson, Garcia took even more heat for a laughable second round knockout win over Rod Salka, an unqualified mid-tier fighter who was set up for Garcia to blast in a Showtime-televised main event last August.

After those three fights with Herrera, Salka, and Peterson, all of them hurting Garcia's reputation to some degree, it's easy to forget that two years ago next month, he beat Lucas Matthysse on the Mayweather-Canelo PPV undercard, a fight where he was picked by many experts to lose, expected to be overwhelmed by a superior puncher in Matthysse.

Instead, it was Garcia doing the damage, opening up a cut on the Argentine smasher and wisely picking it apart en route to a strong decision win. The Philadelphia-bred fighter also has wins over Kendall Holt, Erik Morales (twice), Amir Khan, and Zab Judah, dating back to 2011.

But as consistent a winner as Garcia has been, he's failed to get serious respect as a top-tier fighter himself, though he's been recognized as the No. 1 man at 140 pounds. There has been a sort of smoke and mirrors aura about Garcia, that he's certainly a good fighter, but just as certainly not a great one, and that any fight now, he was due to lose. An off night against Herrera seemed as though it may have handed him that first L, but Herrera came up short in the eyes of the judges. The same goes for Peterson.

Malignaggi, 34, has been here several times over. He fought Miguel Cotto way back in 2006, getting physically trounced by a stronger man, but never seeming truly outmatched. Though Malignaggi left that fight with pretty nasty injuries -- Cotto was at his seek-and-destroy best at that time -- he hung in there for 12 gritty rounds.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rudee For This Useful Post:

Rokko is offline VIP/sports guru/ Satfix 2013 NFL Pool Week # 3 winner
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273x in 411 Posts

danny gift garcia seems to never win on a solid performance.every one of his wins are questionable.khan was beating his ass untill a lucky rabbit punch dropped him.matthisse was thumbed in the eye.he was saved by crooked judging in the peterson and herrera fights. he never would allow anyone a rematch.in my eyes he has not proved to me he is a good fighter.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rokko For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,063x in 2,101 Posts
    Items A BeerNASCARYing & yangWhiskey
Gift received at 01-26-2014, 01:29 AM from KIDWCKED

Watch the rabbit punch........

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fibroso For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Brian Campbell

After fighting his last two bouts at catchweights above the 140-pound limit, junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia is ready to make the full-time move up to 147 pounds.

Garcia (30-0, 17 KOs) will take on former two-division titlist Paulie Malignaggi on Saturday in the 12-round main event of a Premier Boxing Champions card (ESPN, 9 p.m. ET) at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    Garcia-Malignaggi

Where: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
    When: Saturday, 9 p.m. ET
    TV: ESPN

The venue will be a familiar one not just for Garcia, 27, who fought six of his last six fights at the Barclays Center, but for Malignaggi (33-6, 7 KOs), a Brooklyn native who fought there three straight times after the building opened in 2012.

Garcia recently spoke with ESPN.com about what's at stake for him against Malignaggi.

How much has the weight cut affected your performance in your last few fights?

No excuses, no excuses. My last opponents came to fight but I definitely feel like I will be a lot stronger at 147 and definitely feel that I will be able to utilize my hand speed and power. It's going to be great.

It appeared in the second half of your April victory against Lamont Peterson that you lacked the energy and explosion we have typically seen of you. How accurate is that statement?

It affected me a little bit but like I said, no excuses. Peterson came and fought a good fight but I got the victory and on to the next. You are going to see a new and improved Danny Garcia on August 1.

Malignaggi endured a beating at the hands of Shawn Porter in his last bout. How much do you believe that took out of him?

I'm not really worried about him. I have trained hard and am 110 percent focused. Whatever he brings to the table -- no matter what age he is -- I will come out victorious.

Considering Malignaggi hasn't fought in over 15 months, which version of "The Magic Man" do you expect to be facing on Saturday?

I'm feeling like I'm going to see a classic Paulie Malignaggi. He's going to go in there and use his jab, box and throw a lot of straight punches. We are prepared for whatever.

You have been the underdog in some of your biggest fights and regularly seem to be a lightning rod for criticism. How much has that been a driving factor in the success you have had?

I always knew it comes with the territory. People are going to love you, people are going to hate you. As long as I keep winning and support my family, the true fans out there that love me -- and not the bandwagon ones -- we are going to rise together.

You have gone the distance in four of your last five bouts. But what type of potential does this matchup have for you to showcase your power?

Oh definitely. I feel a lot stronger and I feel I'm ready to [apply] pressure. I'm going to go in there and people are going to see a much sharper Danny Garcia.

Your September 2013 victory over Lucas Matthysse was arguably the high point of your career. But how satisfied are you with things have played out in the nearly two years since then?

I have been in a couple of tough fights but as a true champion you have to find a way to win on your worst night. That's what I have been doing. I won fights on my worst nights and I faced good fighters so at the end of the day I'm happy about how my career has been going.

A fun part of following your career has been watching the antics of your father and trainer Angel Garcia. But he has been quiet in the buildup to this fight -- no jawing with Malignaggi or anything.

I mean, it could happen but it just has to be natural. We don't sit down and rehearse how we are going to attack our opponents. If it happens, it happens. It's all about how the energy in the air is that day.

Speaking of verbal altercations, rising junior welterweight Amir Imam publicly called you out following his recent knockout win. What was your reaction to hearing that?

I mean, he hasn't even beaten anyone yet. Look at my resume and look at his resume. He's calling me a cherry picker but he just beat a cab driver. How could you compare that? He has never beat anybody in his career and he's calling me out. There's levels . You have to beat Matthysse, you have to beat [Mauricio] Herrera, you have to beat Peterson. You have to beat somebody before you fight me and get your way to the top. You have to earn it the way I have earned it.

You mentioned the term "cherry picker," which some on social media have attempted to label you with, going as far as responding to posts on your Instagram account with cherry emojis. Are you able to laugh at that kind of stuff?

I laugh at it all of the time. I laugh it all the time because at the end of the day, eight of my last 10 opponents are current or former world champions. Name a young fighter in the game who has fought eight of their last 10 fights against former or current world champions and won? I can't name one. Or one who is 27 years old like me?

You appear to be building a nice portfolio outside of the ring as the owner of various businesses. How hard is it to maintain your focus 100 percent on being a fighter?

I'm still 100 percent a fighter. My dad runs the business, to be honest with you. I'm 100 percent fighter, I'm focused and I'm working hard every day. I'm working on getting better and being great.

What would a win over Malignaggi do for your career?

This would open the door for me at [welterweight]. This is my first fight at 147 and I have to get this victory and go on to bigger and better things in my career.

How much added pressure is there to look great considering your last fight against Peterson was so closely contested?

I just have to go in there and do my thing and win more rounds than Paulie. Or knock him out. I'm excited, I'm ready and I'm going to go in there and get this victory.

Ultimately fans want to see you building toward a major fight. What is the one name you want to see yourself in the ring with above all else?

There are a lot of good names in the division. It's all about making the matchups. Come [Saturday], it's the first step into the 147-pound division.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fibroso For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

behind the ear is a rabbit punch-what do you others see

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rokko For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Code:
    http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/rabbit-punching-boxing-3702.html
    Last edited by Fibroso; 07-30-2015 at 02:51 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fibroso For This Useful Post:

Condor is offline Jr Admin/Satfix 2016 Football Pool - Week 10 & Week 15 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,837x in 5,629 Posts
    Items Mexico
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 11:29 PM from hedley
Gift received at 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM from darlinkat
HugsUSA
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 03:37 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENT

Quote Originally Posted by Rokko View Post
    danny gift garcia seems to never win on a solid performance.every one of his wins are questionable.khan was beating his ass untill a lucky rabbit punch dropped him.matthisse was thumbed in the eye.he was saved by crooked judging in the peterson and herrera fights. he never would allow anyone a rematch.in my eyes he has not proved to me he is a good fighter.
    You are so right on Rokster.... As I always have said on the mathysse fight.. What if his eye would not have been "thumbed/elbowed"...beheheheheeeeeeeeee!... It would have been a different story...Lol.. He deserves a rematch!!!!!!

The only thing I am afraid of is what I am capable of

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Condor For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

No thumb or elbow. just strong fighting, Danny took all the Gaucho had, including a right to the face that took his mouthpiece out of his mouth. Rabbit punches, elbows, thumbs and lucky punches are just excuses for loser. Danny is a winner.
    Last edited by Fibroso; 07-30-2015 at 11:43 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fibroso For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,109x in 1,179 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 04-20-2015, 06:49 AM from Fibroso
Message: So you can take a couple of shots the night of the main event. cfheersbeer
Gift received at 04-19-2013, 11:50 PM from Fibroso
Gift received at 03-19-2013, 04:29 PM from Fibroso

Got to agree with Fib on this one... This and the Khan fight were Danny's best fights.. I watched this fight
    intensely..... there was no thumb..(by the way, its very very hard to thumb with a boxing glove)
    Danny won straight up with superior boxing skills... just boxed his ears off.
    I look for him to destroy Paulie.. He just has to go right thru him... Paulie can't break an egg.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

The Art of the Hoax: Danny Garcia-Paulie Malignaggi Preview

by Joel Calahan 14h ago

TWEET
    0 Comments

P. T. Barnum used to say that the secret to success is notoriety. Barnum’s traveling sideshows relied on this idea to brand his name: after deceiving the public with some outrageous hoax, he would plant stories in the local press to crudely expose his own deceptions—just to get the audience to pay a second time to confirm the rumors. The art of the hoax, as Barnum knew, is not just in the first act of deception, but in getting people to pay over and over to preen in their moral outrage over how obviously fake the hoax is.

Barnum-like humbug makes a touring stop on Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, where unified junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia finally steps up to bonafide welterweight against local loudmouth Paulie Malignaggi for the second Premier Boxing Champions show on ESPN. Promoted openly as the ritual chumming of the veteran to a young shark, this fight proposes to be the latest in a series of hoaxes that the PBC has conjured up for boxing fans this summer, on the heels of the farcical Shumenov-Flores spectacle. Despite sideshows involving the disreputable Memo Heredia joining Malignaggi’s camp, and Garcia’s reliably buffoonish father Angel, the upshot promises to be straightforward: that Malignaggi is past his prime and that Garcia is too good for him anyway.

Notoriety is what Malignaggi, 33-6 (7), brings to the table. At 34, “The Magic Man” works his gab game twice as well as he did in earlier days. And why not? Having won two world title belts (in six attempts), Malignaggi stands close enough to his elite peers to feel them whiz by him on the way up. Once a vocal critic of PBC baron Al Haymon, Malignaggi turned his strident attacks other directions once Haymon decided he could play the role of ladder rung for his many young climbers. Even as a harmless but cranky malcontent, Malignaggi is charming in the way of a supper club master of ceremonies, with his garish costumes, his over-learned style, and his utter shamelessness. His posturing and plumage are enough to make Garcia’s store-bought “cool” look earnest.

Garcia’s reputation, by contrast, has bellied up due to a passive attitude toward the arc of his own career. The hand-picked foes and debatable decisions of the last two years have given Garcia, 30-0 (17), the appearance of being privileged. Instead of facing tougher fighters during his prime years, the 27-year-old Garcia has committed the unforgivable sin of appearing to side with management to defend himself against fan complaints. The prospect of the Malignaggi fight captures something essential about Garcia’s status these days: he’s damned if he beats Malignaggi and damned if he doesn’t … and doubly damned when he opens his mouth either way.

The collective groan among boxing fans for this fight comes not only for these bald pretensions but also for the unoriginality of the style clash. Malignaggi, Brooklyn, New York, has fit the typecast role of Declining Veteran many times over the last five years, first against Amir Khan in 2010, and more recently in a devastating KO loss to Shawn Porter. Garcia, too, has followed his script as the young buck in wins over aging Erik Morales (twice) and Zab Judah. That he struggled with those former greats is no excuse to repeat the offense of fighting yet another of them.

It is easy enough to imagine that the fight itself will play out in the expected way, with Malignaggi jabbing and dancing to keep Garcia turning in useless circles, and Garcia waiting with his squared-off stance to respond with counter left hooks. Garcia’s ability to damage tougher past foes like Matthysse with one punch bodes ill for Malignaggi, who faces twelve rounds of moving if he wants to avoid the sudden fate that befell him against Porter. If the fight goes as the public knows it will, then Garcia will break Malignaggi down pretty quickly.

But if we play the huckster’s game of speculation, we might well find a reason for doubt by turning to the common strength of both fighters: timing. Malignaggi has proven adaptable as a boxer well into his thirties despite depleted reserves of hand and foot speed. He closes and expands distance to keep opponents at the mercy of his jittery movement. If Malignaggi is still footloose enough, Garcia will stalk and stalk with the same baffled reticence he showed against Mauricio Herrera and Lamont Peterson and may find himself staring at yet another close decision.

The far more likely scenario is the steady trigger-click of Garcia’s counters over Malignaggi’s jab, eventually dropping him to the canvas to commune with the ghosts of Amir Khan and Lucas Matthysse. When the fight is brought to him, Garcia has shown that he can bring it right back. But even if Garcia proves his authority and youth, we’ll still be left scratching our heads, wondering who’s really the bigger sucker: the fellow who buys into the lie, or the fellow who watches because he knows better and wants to see, along with everyone else, just how right he was?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rokko For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Bout Indicative Of Problematic PBC Matchmaking

By BT 1 on 31 July 2015

By Paul Magno

Former junior welterweight kingpin Danny Garcia (30-0, 17 KOs) stands to gain nothing from beating Paulie Malignaggi (33-6, 7 KOs) Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. In a bout headlining a high-profile Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) card on ESPN and officially kicking off a welterweight campaign key to the 27-year-old’s future, the Philadelphia native is unlikely to emerge from Saturday’s twelve-rounder in better career shape than before the contest.

As a matter of fact, barring some sudden and unforeseen rush of animalistic, high-energy, Paulie-crushing power, Garcia is very likely to emerge from the Malignaggi bout with a significantly tarnished star.

For Garcia, a win over the 34-year-old Malignaggi is expected. Anything less than a dominant victory will be considered a mark against him at this point.

After a controversial win over Mauricio Herrera atop a laughably cynical Puerto Rican “homecoming” in 2014, Garcia took heavy heat from the entire boxing world for blasting hopelessly undersized and overmatched Rod Salka in his very next contest. The stink from the Herrera and Salka fights diminished slightly with a majority decision win over Lamont Peterson this past April, although the 140 lb. champion vs. 140 lb. champion pairing lost some of its kick as a 143 lb. catchweight non-title bout.

And now Garcia is matched against Malignaggi, a fighter who has been up and down in recent years, but possesses the ability to make Garcia, or almost any other opponent, look absolutely awful.

Whether in victory or defeat, the wily and well-educated “Magic Man” is very capable of dragging his opponent into a dull, listless affair full of retreats, false starts, and echoing audience boos. At this stage of Malignaggi’s career, being a crowd-frustrating spoiler is his only viable option and unless he proves to have gotten feeble and elderly over night, he will seek to maneuver Garcia Saturday night into twelve rounds of pugilistic somnambulism.

Malignaggi is certainly an odd choice of opponent for someone looking to make an immediate splash in the welterweight division on a high-profile ESPN showcase. But it fits into place with many other confusing and self-defeating matchmaking decisions recently made by the brains behind the PBC muscle.

Keith Thurman, for example, was recently matched against crafty veteran Luis Collazo in another lose-lose proposition. And, true to form, not only did Collazo manage to nullify everything that makes Thurman look good, but he also nearly scored an upset with a perfect body shot that sent Thurman into survival mode. Eventually, Thurman and the PBC were bailed out by a fight-ending headbutt and cut over Collazo’s eye.

Chris Arreola was looking to rebuild after a sickly performance against journeyman Curtis Harper. He wound up being matched against underrated and awkward Fred Kassi, who made the out of shape Arreola look really bad en route to a draw (that easily could’ve been a career-killing loss for Arreola).

And there are several other examples of lose-lose matchmaking from the PBC since the project’s debut in March. As a matter of fact, even the Daniel Jacobs-Sergio Mora title bout on the Garcia-Malignaggi undercard is heavy on the lose-lose dynamic of pitting a company hopeful against someone not expected to beat him, but stylistically sure to make him look bad.

All of this makes one wonder whether a company with an alleged $400 million operations war chest should’ve invested more money in acquiring real boxing people who can make quality matchmaking decisions with both fans and fighters in mind.

It’s not that anyone is calling for a choice between soft touches or an impossible, body-destroying gauntlet of challenges. Most informed observers would expect PBC to be focused on showcases at this stage of their game. They just need showcases that make their fighters look good and pairings that produce compelling action for the fans while establishing the presence of their stars.

Sending Danny Garcia into Malignaggi quicksand to the soundtrack of frustrated fan discontent will do nothing for Garcia and will turn off any potential new fans wandering by ESPN that night.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rokko For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fibroso For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Resilient Malignaggi returns for next 'short memory' test

By Lyle Fitzsimmons | CBSSports.com

July 29, 2015 4:50 pm ET

This is by no means Paulie Malignaggi's first rodeo.

In fact, not only has the 34-year-old been a ring pro for nearly half his life, but he's also been beaten into what appeared to be a career-defining oblivion several times along the way.

The most recent of those routs came 15 months ago in Washington, D.C. -- where then-welterweight title claimant Shawn Porter stopped Malignaggi in four rounds and figured to accelerate the Brooklyn native's exodus into a lucrative gig as a respected analyst.

But rather than retreating for good into the tuxedoed premium cable cocoon, the former two-division champ instead chose to lean on the approach that had gotten him through the past in-ring foibles.

“You have to have a short memory in boxing. And that applies to both when you look good and when you look bad,” said Malignaggi, who's lost six of 39 career bouts, including three by knockouts. “So whatever has happened to you in the past, it doesn't matter. You can't take that in the ring with you in your next performance. You're starting a new chapter every time you step in the ring for round one in your next fight.”

Malignaggi's mantra gets another violent test on Saturday night in his hometown, where he'll face fellow 140-pound kingpin Danny Garcia in a scheduled 12-rounder at the Barclays Center that'll headline a two-bout Premier Boxing Champions card airing on ESPN at 9 p.m.

It's the first outing as a full-time welterweight for Garcia, an unbeaten Philadelphian who's won 17 of 30 bouts by KO and was 6-for-6 while challenging for or defending titles at super lightweight.

Malignaggi, meanwhile, suffered facial fractures while going the distance in a failed 140-pound championship bid against Miguel Cotto in 2006, then was stopped by titleholders Ricky Hatton (in 2008) and Amir Khan (in 2010) after his own three-fight run with the division's IBF crown.

He rose to welterweight after the Khan fight, grabbed a second belt in 2012 and defended it once before losing a split decision to Adrien Broner. He returned to beat Zab Judah in an all-Brooklyn showdown six months after the Broner defeat, then was beaten by Porter four months later to drop his career mark in championship fights to 5-5.

Saturday's winner enters the mix for another big fight at 147, where Garcia is slotted fifth among active fighters by the Independent World Boxing Rankings. He's also projected as a heavy favorite by the odds-makers at VegasInsider.com, where a $700 wager on him would be required to turn a $100 profit.

A $100 outlay on Malignaggi would be rewarded with a $450 windfall in the event of an upset.

But if you think the one-sided numbers have the underdog at all flustered, think again.

“It's a chance to be back in the main spotlight (and) be at the forefront, which are the kind of fights that I crave anyway, and the kind of fights that really get my adrenaline flowing and get me motivated,” Malignaggi said. “I'm fighting one of the best fighters in the world today at any weight. It's a motivation to test myself against the best. I always want to test myself against the best, and so here I am.

“Styles make fights. From a style point of view there are things that I feel like I'll be able to do against Danny.”

Weekend Watch List
    Telemundo -- Friday, 11:35 p.m.
    Daniel Lozano vs. Ricardo Rodriguez -- 10 rounds, junior bantamweights

ESPN -- Saturday, 9 p.m.
    Danny Garcia vs. Paulie Malignaggi -- 12 rounds, welterweights
    Daniel Jacobs vs. Sergio Mora -- 12 rounds, middleweights

UniMas -- Saturday, 11 p.m.
    Chris Avalos vs. Rey Perez -- 10 rounds, bantamweights
    Casey Ramos vs. Daniel Evangelista Jr. -- eight rounds, junior lightweights

beIN Sports -- Sunday, 12 a.m.
    Ramses Agaton vs. Ivan Montero -- 10 rounds, welterweight

Bounce TV -- Sunday, 9 p.m.
    Juan Carlos Payano vs. Rau'shee Warren -- IBO/WBA bantamweight titles

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fibroso For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,572x in 473 Posts

This is definitely a NO WIN situation for Garcia. This is a horrible match up that serves to accomplish nothing. There is no mystery; no exciting anticipation; no feather in his hat if he wins; and resounding boos, if he losses! It is a "who the f&^ks care" fight!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aquariusone For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,700x in 1,276 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

This fight is so one sided Garcia will just toy with Paulie
    to try to make it an interesting fight a TKO will happen in the later rounds.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highwayman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast