Hi,

I still use my old reliable 9500HD but recently added a new sub and forgot and tried to enter the DES Key manually and it froze up my box.

So I had to pull out the old null cable and reinstall everything beginning with the factory bin all the way up to the aug 2011 file.

Well everything seems to be functioning again but no picture. My network connects fine and I installed the new subs info via usb but they seem to be stuck on "Not Connected". Usually when I reinsert from usb all connects and I'm off and running.

But now all of a sudden no matter what I do I cannot get the old and or the new sub ( NFPS and iks66 respectively ) to work. Again this was functioning perfectly before I added the new sub iks66 and tried to manually enter the des key.

So I tried going back to the NFPS only or loading the IKS66 only - not connected.

What could be going wrong? Tried everything I can think of? Is there an issue with the aug 2011 file? I can't remember which file I was using before all this started? Is there a way to test if the subs are just not functioning properly, but the NFPS file is the same I have been using all along.

Thanks in advance for your help