Thread: 8000HD Plus and black screen

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default 8000HD Plus and black screen

okay, since I don't see anyone else saying they're having issues with the server I'm on, I have to assume it's something on my end but I don't understand what it could be. Either satellite (110/119) all I get is black screen. I have connection with the server, good signal strength but no tv. I've done I don't know how many total reboots of everything but nothing has changed. This all just started a couple days ago, up until then everything was fine.

Any suggestions what could be causing this? I'm going to assume that if the storm we got the other night did anything to the dish, I wouldn't have any signal at all correct? At a loss here and looking for a solution

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

Most are down at present...they were a hand full of channels up but they were even down a little while ago...haven't check in the past hour or so.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abouttosnap View Post
    Most are down at present...they were a hand full of channels up but they were even down a little while ago...haven't check in the past hour or so.
    Oooh, okay, thanks abouttosnap. Thought it was weird that no one was saying they were down so figured it was an issue with just mine.