Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Kodi Box

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    I have it running on a quad core 3.2 ghz AMD processor with 8GB of RAM on Win 7, works fine on my LG tv in 1080P. 50Mbit download on uncapped internet

as for version I done exactly the same as Benney and just installed the TVMC for windows. More there than I can watch
    Thank you too Nostradamus for your reply.....usually AMD processors run a little hot, so yours have no issues, I was even considering if the laptop gets hot putting a one of dose cooling laptop plates that go underneath but I guess may not be necessary.

My Daughter has a Dell Laptop I3 with 2 gigs of ram, do you think running W7 Home will be sufficient for Kodi....I would just install the system & and kodi, nothing more?
    Last edited by laker; 07-07-2015 at 11:07 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 25x in 14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laker View Post
    Thank you too Nostradamus for your reply.....usually AMD processors run a little hot, so yours have no issues, I was even considering if the laptop gets hot putting a one of dose cooling laptop plates that go underneath but I guess may not be necessary.

My Daughter has a Dell Laptop I3 with 2 gigs of ram, do you think running W7 Home will be sufficient for Kodi....I would just install the system & and kodi, nothing more?
    Absolutely. I am running windows 8 with an I3 2gigs or ram. Runs flawlessly.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Digital Dog For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 13 Posts

Can you run Kodi on your Samsung TV with Anynet HDMI+ ( where you can control the HDMI with TV Remote ), I have it working with Youtube where I chromecast it

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 235x in 119 Posts

Seen a project on youtube today for building your own sure looks simple and it is a quad core

Best Box for Running KODI

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Ar1XTFFIA&feature=em-subs_digest
    Also

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkiB4BWOSnc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123