Thread: Sandra Bullock – World’s Most Beautiful Woman

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,695x in 9,967 Posts
    Items Immunity to TheftPizzaFriesBeefSoccerMexicoCanadaWhiskey
Gift received at 03-28-2014, 12:29 AM from hedley

Default Sandra Bullock – World’s Most Beautiful Woman

by BANG Showbiz

Sandra Bullock has been named the World's Most Beautiful Woman by PEOPLE magazine.
    The 50-year-old actress thought it was "ridiculous" when she learned she had scooped the 2015 honor and didn't tell anyone.
    Sandra said: "I just said, 'That's ridiculous'. I've told no one."
    The Oscar-winning actress insisted that she thinks beauty comes from within, tending to prefer "the ones who aren't trying".
    Speaking to PEOPLE magazine, Sandra said: "Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it's just so hard not to say, 'Oh, I need to look like that'.No, be a good person, be a good mum, do a good job with the lunch, let someone cut in front of you who looks like they're in a bigger hurry. The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren't trying."
    The 'Miss Congeniality' star also confessed that the best compliments she gets are from her five-year-old son Louis, who told her she's "not old" but "just happy" and made her realize that beauty isn't just about looks.
    Sandra said: "I was putting (Louis) to bed and told him that even when I'm old and grey and more wrinkly than I am now, I'll still love him and want to tuck him in. And he asked why I have wrinkles, and I said, 'Well, I hope some of them are from laughing so much.' And he touched my face and said, 'You're not old, you're just happy.' "
    Also featured in the publication's Most Beautiful issue are stars including Laverne Cox, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Taraji P. Henson, Ariana Grande and Gabrielle Union.
    Previous winners of the accolade include Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Beyonce and Lupita Nyong'o.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zombola For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093x in 3,592 Posts
    Items Vintage truck
Gift received at 01-14-2016, 04:33 AM from Wrench

To be sure Bullock is one hot babe

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,094x in 3,150 Posts
    Items Whiskey
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 12:31 AM from hedley

World's Most Beautiful Woman? she looks good but I can think of others that are better looking.
    When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." -- Sinclair Lewis

The answer is 42

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbrother For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093x in 3,592 Posts
    Items Vintage truck
Gift received at 01-14-2016, 04:33 AM from Wrench

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbrother View Post
    World's Most Beautiful Woman? she looks good but I can think of others that are better looking.

for sure.......sounds a lot like some politicing going on for something "coming soon to a theater near you"