Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Tuner for C-band Satellite hacking

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sideswiper View Post
    Well the less of us that do it the better as far as i am concerned. I have played with True FTA for years now & do not mind shelling out a couple hundred $$$$ for a New Box every now & then. I still Sub on my 4DTV & also have a Bev sub, But i love playing around with my BUD as there is still Lots of Viewing still for Free.

I already have a Dreambox 800 so if all i have to do is buy the "special Tuner" when they come out than i will. they say the tuner will cost $100 or Less. HD FTA boxes are cheap to buy now a days not like when you had to shell out $400- $500 for HD Box & 8psk board.

That is the Risk that everyone that got into this game took it could be all shut down tomorrow but worth the gamble to me as it is a Hobby & Not my Main Source for TV.

Yes that is the risk but there are always people when or if they get burned then they don't accept it when they ought to have entered knowing full well the gamble.

GS2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 258x in 142 Posts

openbox v8 pro 3 tuner model now has powervu support.
    I think it's the 1st ali3511 based receiver to have it.
    Does dvb-s2,T2 and C

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelig For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 139x in 63 Posts
    Items Crown RoyalImmunity to Theft

Probably better that there is little interest in this. There are already a few people throughout the web that we might as well give a megaphone to so they can announce it better. Since there are few people with the proper equipment hopefully it stays low key. Excuse the pun.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skatz420 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,322x in 7,951 Posts
    Items GreeceCanada

Quote Originally Posted by skatz420 View Post
    Probably better that there is little interest in this. There are already a few people throughout the web that we might as well give a megaphone to so they can announce it better. Since there are few people with the proper equipment hopefully it stays low key. Excuse the pun.
    You'd be surprised as to how much interest there actually is, better to keep it low key.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516