Thread: New Nfusion HD Question

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Question New Nfusion HD Question

Hi,

I need help. I just receiver my Nfusion HD receiver but it doesn't have a name just Nfusion HD. No, I am trying to update this box so I use the private server. When I receive the box I notice this bin file is on it: V1.3sR 27 F. Now I download some other files and I tried to install other bin files but its not allowing me to scan satellites nor update the box with any files.

Is the version bin file correct?
    How do I add files since the USB is not allowing me to scan satellite channels or even update the box. The red, green and yellow and blue button on the remote control doesn't seem to allow me to do anything with it. Is it because of the bin file or something else.

How do I ADD a private server on this receiver? I'm reading about NOI or other terms I have no idea about.

Please help me!! I have NFPS Donations.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

Hello and welcome aboard chicoteddi. I gave you your own thread as you were sorta hi-jacking one that was 2 years old. I don't know much about Nfusion but I'm sure someone here will be along to help you out.
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 41x in 30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chocoteddi View Post
    Hi,

I need help. I just receiver my Nfusion HD receiver but it doesn't have a name just Nfusion HD. No, I am trying to update this box so I use the private server. When I receive the box I notice this bin file is on it: V1.3sR 27 F. Now I download some other files and I tried to install other bin files but its not allowing me to scan satellites nor update the box with any files.

How do I add files since the USB is not allowing me to scan satellite channels or even update the box. The red, green and yellow and blue button on the remote control doesn't seem to allow me to do anything with it. Is it because of the bin file or something else.

How do I ADD a private server on this receiver? I'm reading about NOI or other terms I have no idea about.

Yes the 27F is the right file to use
    But i am sorry to say that i think you are out of your league with that receiver
    It is one of the hardest ones to set up and use with iks,and is definitly not for beginners to try
    You should do yourself a favour and get something that is easier for you to set up and use

4. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarr For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 36x in 21 Posts

Hi there is no IKS file for NFHD. you need to read up on NOI or using a router . As was said by another, this receiver is not for the faint of heart. Read Read Read. There is no easy way to put it. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by chocoteddi View Post
    Hi,