Thread: 8000HD Plus and server info

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default 8000HD Plus and server info

Have an issue with my Linkbox that I hope someone can help me sort out.

The issue is when I go into the menu to enter in server info. I enter in all the appropriate info (lets say Server 1 slot), then hit the SAT button to save the information. But I can go to Server 2 slot, then right back to Server 1 slot and all the information I entered is gone and the default stuff is there again. If I enter in all the information, then hit SAT button, then try to connect, it won't because I believe the box is still seeing the default server info and not trying to connect to the new information....

Anyone with suggestions on what's going on and how to correct this and get my server information to save?

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

I don't have your box but hitting the satellite button to save doesn't seem correct. Try hitting "OK" button or "exit" and see if it asks you to save information.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whoknows For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    I don't have your box but hitting the satellite button to save doesn't seem correct. Try hitting "OK" button or "exit" and see if it asks you to save information.
    On this box, when you're in the server menu, at the bottom it shows the "SAT" button as the save button. That's why I figured it was the one to press. I'll try exiting and see what happens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IceMaster For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 18 Posts

When you enter the individual server info such as in username, password, IP, etc you have to hit the blue button on remote to save the info you entered. Enter IP then blue button to save, arrow down to port no button to save it, down to username enter info press blue button, same for password enter and blue button. DES key enter no button to save. Arrow down to connect and press OK it will connect and save automatically, no need to press sat button. Go to next sat do the same you enter correct info it will save itself.