Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: here I go!

xtreme1 Guest

Default here I go!

I have decided to purchase the T5 this up coming Thursday, I know there's a lot going on right now, but knowing we got some smart peeps on this site its a matter of time we will be back to normal and it gives me sometime to mess with this new unit.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 236x in 182 Posts

I would look into IPTV as an alternative!!
    The box is cheaper and no ECM's or freezing!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241x in 433 Posts

It seems to be the new way of the west.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glatt View Post
    I would look into IPTV as an alternative!!
    The box is cheaper and no ECM's or freezing!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

Yes I see where iptv is finally back up with most p$ after being down for a few days. T5 is a great box and you don't have to worry about getting hit with excess fees from your ip. Leave it on day and night. Big push on for iptv, but few mention your next internet bill may be the same size as your mortgage payment especially if someone in the home leaves it on all day....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whoknows For This Useful Post:

xtreme1 Guest

The cost doesn't bug me but I do like the thought of buying good quality box, which I think the T5 is and the knowledge of others on this board seems to be first rate when it comes to the T5 should I get in a bind.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Unlimited bandwidth is definitely the way to go with IP services today and the outrages over charges that you could be faced with. Check with your provider to see what unlimited will run you each month.Mine, I think was like $20 a month from basic to unlimited, overage fees are per gig and are outrageous.
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    Yes I see where iptv is finally back up with most p$ after being down for a few days. T5 is a great box and you don't have to worry about getting hit with excess fees from your ip. Leave it on day and night. Big push on for iptv, but few mention your next internet bill may be the same size as your mortgage payment especially if someone in the home leaves it on all day....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter11 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme1 View Post
    The cost doesn't bug me but I do like the thought of buying good quality box, which I think the T5 is and the knowledge of others on this board seems to be first rate when it comes to the T5 should I get in a bind.
    It's always nice to play. Just treat this as a hobby.Some don't and it drives them bonkers. lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter11 For This Useful Post:

xtreme1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter11 View Post
    It's always nice to play. Just treat this as a hobby.Some don't and it drives them bonkers. lol.
    I totally agree with you Hunter I've been in this game, off and on for over 12 years now. from smart cards to key sharing and over 10 deferent receivers. too many people cry the blues when a ecm occurs, if you don't like the hobby then I'm sure Charlie will gladly take your $$$... In time I think I want to try C band

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

I totally agree with you Hunter I've been in this game, off and on for over 12 years now. from smart cards to key sharing and over 10 deferent receivers. too many people cry the blues when a ecm occurs, if you don't like the hobby then I'm sure Charlie will gladly take your $$$... In time I think I want to try C band
    friend lets just hope that the hacked is legit and that there going to put a new receiver for cband on the market soon and that there going to release the fix to the public,if that comes a reality we can start testing cband soon,cheers.....

xtreme1 Guest

Time to put my new T5 to work. Going to do lot of reading and I hope can do it without asking for help!!! lol Have a great day dudes

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,519x in 1,668 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:26 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 06-28-2012, 10:18 PM from clarkBENT

Time to put my new T5 to work. Going to do lot of reading and I hope can do it without asking for help!!! lol Have a great day dudes
    just load 102 file,factory default and set up your sats then on to paid server
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for everything and the years of fun and friendship!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to torpainter For This Useful Post:

xtreme1 Guest

Right on thanks for the info brother

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

This may help if you havn't already found it.

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...HD-Set-Up-Info

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter11 For This Useful Post:

xtreme1 Guest

Yes I have thank you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xtreme1 For This Useful Post:

xtreme1 Guest

Ok boys, I'm stuck and cant find the answer to my problem. 237 comes in perfect but all other channels have good signal, but are coming in blank and then "scramble channel" appears. under network,it says I'm connected. server setup says off???but connected
    Last edited by xtreme1; 12-20-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast