- WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee recently appeared on the Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll. The full interview is at this link. Below are a few highlights:

Would she do Total Divas?
It’s been well documented for the second season they tried to get me on board. I’m not interested in being famous. I’m interested in doing my job and doing it well and that’s wrestling and that’s what I love. I could do it, but I wouldn’t do it. I’m just happy being who I am on TV two days a week and on live events and then going into my private life, and into my little hole in the middle of nowhere and having no one talk to me about my private life.

Was there animosity towards Paige after she debuted and won the title?
We needed something to give the division a kick in the butt and Paige is perfect for that.

Whether she knew she would win Divas Title after taking two months off:
I certainly didn’t know. That was a pleasant surprise. That’s the thing, every time I’ve put the title on the line against Paige she’s won it. So, I’m slightly nervous going into Sunday.

Teasing a same-sex crush between she and Paige:
Well, we are a PG program. But I think that’s the fun part. The thing is everyone said my character is unpredictable and you didn’t know where it was going. And then to have somebody that does the same thing, that’s also kind of kooky and crazy and you didn’t know what we were going to do for a while.