Thread: ilink 9800dh SE

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default ilink 9800dh SE

hi, After a few little problems upgrading the ilink 9800hd se receiver, I installed the 2 latest files & the same no signal
    issues continue, the files are: v333, v338.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

friend try posting the settings for each sat your pointing too,and if your using a switch post what kind your using....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steven charles For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,926x in 2,318 Posts
    Items Some beerMonitorWireless AccessUSAVintage carJeepVintage truckMini Cooper

Yes your problem could be in your anntena settings..
    Like SC suggested post your settings so we can help you better..and what type of lnb you are using..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ICEMAN For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default ilink 9800SE!

Quote Originally Posted by CHEVY85 View Post
    Yes your problem could be in your anntena settings..
    Like SC suggested post your settings so we can help you better..and what type of lnb you are using..
    hi & thank-you! I am using a 4x1 diseqc switch with legacy lnb, I have used this setting for all my fta receivers
    no problems at all, all channels come in fine, when I turn the unit off and next day turn it back on! no signal
    sign is all I get, then I press menu and go to the satellite menu were no signals show for diseqc 1,2,or 3.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

Quote Originally Posted by vic24551 View Post
    hi & thank-you! I am using a 4x1 diseqc switch with legacy lnb, I have used this setting for all my fta receivers
    no problems at all, all channels come in fine, when I turn the unit off and next day turn it back on! no signal
    sign is all I get, then I press menu and go to the satellite menu were no signals show for diseqc 1,2,or 3.
    friend I think I know what your talking about,i had the same problem with the legacy lnbs,sometimes in the evening and mornings, it would show some channels with no signal at all,not sure how I fix it,but try doing a factory default on your receiver and then re-enter the settings for each sat and scan for channels or try re-aiming the dish,can,t remember how I fix mine but its one of this steps,good luck friend....
    Last edited by steven charles; 10-27-2014 at 10:28 PM.