Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from BluegrassYacht
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrassthe travel gnome
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from BluegrassCamaro
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from BluegrassFootball
Gift received at 10-22-2019, 12:15 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 10-22-2019, 12:15 AM from Bluegrass

Default pinwheel hd iptv+vod loading

after a lot of searching i found "mini dummies loading instructions", i have spend some time trying to get my receiver to work, i am assuming that these instruction apply {to all units}, do i have to hook up to the internet to get my receiver to work? is this just another iks receiver sold in the u.s.?
    i assumed that the 3rd party module and files that this would not be required, there is a lot of {we don't talk about that} but then again depending where you read they say they do not work in the U.S. so i am confused.
    right now i just have a dish 500 and i get lots of channels, but i can only see dish 100, i can do that with my other fta receivers, my plan was once i got 110-119 to work so i could see something i would then put up a 1000.2 and get 129, basically start over,
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by Gates07; 09-30-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6x in 6 Posts

would not waste my time trying to get 129 as the machine will go into the boot mode receiving the HD channels

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,212x in 765 Posts
    Items helicopterstreet BikeVintage truckPresentCamaro
Gift received at 06-03-2013, 01:50 AM from darlinkatImmunity to Theft

Yes you need an internet connection to run that unit on the sats you are aimed at just the same as your other receivers if you are into the whole IKS thing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to burnsy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 36x in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aldair View Post
    would not waste my time trying to get 129 as the machine will go into the boot mode receiving the HD channels
    BS............................

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6x in 6 Posts

Have you tried to watch a movie on an HD channel ---- leave the machine on that channel overnight and you will see in the morning !!!! Don't say that is a defective board ---- tried 3 different boards and got same results

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 36x in 28 Posts

Have you tried to watch a movie on an HD channel ---- leave the machine on that channel overnight and you will see in the morning !!!! Don't say that is a defective board ---- tried 3 different boards and got same results
    Yes i did and nothing happen

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6x in 6 Posts

What software are you using

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 301x in 187 Posts
    Items TVthe travel gnomeDishCrown RoyalHockey

this is completely false information, you may have this issue but does not mean others do, you would read many complaints regarding that specific issue if this was the case for everyone
    again, just because you are having problems does not mean everyone else with a pinwheel does as well, I have had a pinwheel since it first came out with no issues except the known common issues everyone has like north epg not populating, spotty pvr functions and so on, and have had no problem watching HD movies or anything HD and leaving the unit on does not really cause issues except sometimes the screen will be frozen and a push of the blue button to restart cam or rebooting fixes that

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobby For This Useful Post: