Thread: Iptv Arabic channels

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 8 Posts

Default Iptv Arabic channels

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy mega tvi shd3000 and before I do so, I want to know what is the Arabic package Channels that this box gets, a list would be appreciated, also if its working as of today ?

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,196x in 2,659 Posts
    Items Whiskey
Gift received at 12-12-2013, 01:32 AM from swanner
Cheers Mate...
swannerCrown Royal
Gift received at 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM from Anubis
Message: If you're having some ryes I figure I'd contribute.Trophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM from ICEMAN

last I heard the IPTV was down on the box but a better solution is create your own channel list and load that and forget about any IPTV server the box offers

Spoon Feeders FEED Bottom Feeders

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 8 Posts

Easier said than done at least for me, is there a guide where and how to load my own list of channels. Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by armo View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy mega tvi shd3000 and before I do so, I want to know what is the Arabic package Channels that this box gets, a list would be appreciated, also if its working as of today ?

Thanks
    I am looking at the arabic channels now and looks like a lot of movies and sports. The iptv is still up on the receiver. I bought one but I am not to impressed with it. very seldom watch it. I bought it for the iptv and the big dish DVB S2 satellite channels and iptv. I found out it would not get the S2 channels. Dealer said needs new firm ware for it.
    river

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,078x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

Quote Originally Posted by armo View Post
    Easier said than done at least for me, is there a guide where and how to load my own list of channels. Thanks
    Once you find a list you want to use just c/p into notepad (pic.1)...then click File and Save As from the drop down menu...beside file name save the file as .m3u...example: 1.m3u (pic2)...once saved you can right click on the file and select properties and check to make sure you have the file saved as .m3u (pic3)...then create a folder on your usb drive and c/p the .m3u file in the folder (pic4)...plug the usb drive into the mega and go into avi menu...select mytv then load list (red button)...select your folder from the folder list then select your .m3u file from the file list...once it comes up IPTV Update complete! at the bottom hit exit on the remote...then select a channel from the list if it is active it should begin to buffer...you will see other options in there on saving, deleting and resetting the list as well. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (112.6 KB, N/A views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (38.1 KB, N/A views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (34.2 KB, N/A views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (45.5 KB, N/A views)