Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dreamtech HD channel list

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts

Default dreamtech HD channel list

Hi,
    I have a dreamtech HD receiver with software version 2.1. I have setup LNB type of dishpro for echo 14 and anik f3. The receiver has quality and signal on all but channels are not showing up when scanning. Does anyone have a channel list that I can upload..

thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

I'm presuming that dream tech must be a clone of a pinwheel otherwise you wouldn't be posting in the pinwheel section. There are 3 different pinwheels. Which one do you want a channel list from?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts

dreamtech HD, this receiver has IPTV.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

TheDreamtech and AZLINK HD S1 Same PINWHEEL HD Media Player. HDTV media player with Linux operating system.

To what I've read you have a box that is the same as couple other boxes with a different colour background. I haven't found any site supporting this box, but you must have as you have an updated bin.
    Anyhow you were wanting a channel list so whether the pinwheel channel list will work is to be determined. I've never used another's channel list but instead tuned my setup so the box would scan channels properly.
    Hopefully someone else will invest in this box and can assist you. Good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whoknows For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 908x in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    TheDreamtech and AZLINK HD S1 Same PINWHEEL HD Media Player. HDTV media player with Linux operating system.

To what I've read you have a box that is the same as couple other boxes with a different colour background. I haven't found any site supporting this box, but you must have as you have an updated bin.
    Anyhow you were wanting a channel list so whether the pinwheel channel list will work is to be determined. I've never used another's channel list but instead tuned my setup so the box would scan channels properly.
    Hopefully someone else will invest in this box and can assist you. Good luck
    its a tuffy most files have been removed around the web as they have casued many units to brick, if your looking for a solid newer receiver that has iptv the mega that is out carries it for now, it makes me wonnder how the bins are currently capable to establishing when and when not the IPTV section is working. there is a thread right below mentioning the same issue. Interesting to say the least
    It's not that I'm mean, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crazy carl For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts

ok, i got it working with lnb type of ku-lnb without a switch. All the frequencies now scan. nice box so far..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kitchensink For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 30x in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kitchensink View Post
    ok, i got it working with lnb type of ku-lnb without a switch. All the frequencies now scan. nice box so far..
    How is it so far? you like it?

Des the EPG ork for BEV? and have you tried PVR yet?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitchensink View Post
    Yes and the disq setting to use is a b c or d for ports 1 2 3 or 4.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 74x in 54 Posts

Can you set up the ports for USALS in this "new" stb ?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ro_54 View Post
    Can you set up the ports for USALS in this "new" stb ?
    have not tried the motor yet. Not sure how to change to BEV. The receiver to good so far for 119/118. The HD channels are really good

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macuser33 View Post
    How is it so far? you like it?

Des the EPG ork for BEV? and have you tried PVR yet?
    yes EPG is good. PVR looses signal when changing channel not sure if it the HD..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kitchensink For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Thumbs up

Got one handed to me, set it up using USUALS, works ok on it, but seems slower than the Limesat Air, SD picture is good, EPG very good, downloading very good, HD waiting to test it. All in all so far its a pretty good little box that is probably a bit of an upgade to the PinWheel

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 111x in 65 Posts
    Items Immunity to Theft

There is no upgrade over the pinwheel, the dreamtech is a clone and it uses stolen/leaked pinwheel firmware modded for colors and a modded header on its firmwares.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to genmax For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Thumbs up DreamTeck

Quote Originally Posted by genmax View Post
    There is no upgrade over the pinwheel, the dreamtech is a clone and it uses stolen/leaked pinwheel firmware modded for colors and a modded header on its firmwares.
    That may be so, but this little box is pretty GOOD. Easy to set up, the HD is excellent as is the EPG and channel scan, the longer I have it the better I like it, and its nothing like reported. The 2.1 update loaded easily, no hang ups. The only little thing it runs a bit hot, but a small computer fan fixed that
    Last edited by gusbo; 08-17-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

how you guys doing i got a dream tech wondering where i can find the files for it, i see gusbo says he put 2.1 update on it, where can i find this file? thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast