Thread: New Poroto40 920 freeze fix ----freezing a lot

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default New Poroto40 920 freeze fix ----freezing a lot

I am using Poroto40's 920 Techno-Cyber in two Xfta's ,they each work well for what they were intended,(that is to come off an un supported channel without rebooting).However watching a movie or any program is impossible with the constant freezing. The time between freezes will very any where between five seconds to five minuets and the length of time before recovery will also very from a few seconds to possibly one minuet.I have two different antenna set-ups with the same result also when I put a sonic view or a limesat on these same antenna's there is no problems.------Any clues to resolve this problem would be appreciated
    [/I]

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Just thought I would make an up-date to cut the confusion that I might have started. First of all I had originally set the retry time-out at two seconds instead of ten because I had read that would improve the recovery time, and maybe so but it appears to be the cause of all the freezing as well. Since then I have changed the retry time-out to ten seconds and the receiver at least at this point in time appears to be very stable. thanks --- Fred

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fearless fred For This Useful Post: