Thread: Help setting up

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Help setting up

I used to be a member here, and had a few different receivers, but when the last receiver I had went down, I got out of it, and it's been about 5 or 6 years now. I would like to try to set up my Captiveworks 800, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing now, or how to go about setting up. If there is someone who has the patients of a saint, and a little extra time, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out. Here or a private message. So much has changed in the past few years, I have no clue what to do.
    Thanks.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

You could start by reading in your receiver's forum. Here is one thread already started looking for the same information as you . good luck http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...tiveworks-800s

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whoknows For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Thanks, I just have no idea what any of this stuff means. The last time I had a receiver up and running, it was just put in the new file or whatever, whenever it went down, and go. I don't know what a dongle is, or any of this new stuff.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

As with anything in life. Knowledge will get you there. The more you read the more knowledge you will have. Take a couple days and do some reading then if you get stuck, ask for help. good luck