Thread: HELP! Hello boot loop!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Question HELP! Hello boot loop!

I have the Hello Boot loop problem. Tried the force loading file fix by Webwizard, but didn't work. First of all, when I held on the power key and boot the box, it would not freeze in the boot mode. I still went ahead and clicked start in the loader, it actually loaded file 124 successfully after a couple of tries. However, now it is in "wifi... Hello Boot" loop. So it didn't fix the problem. My next try is replacing the power switch in the back. But before I do that, is there anything else I can try software-wise?

When changing the power switch, do I need to change the power cord as well? I don't know anything about hardware. So any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Took the power cord and switch to a local electronic store to find replacement, but was told that mine is working just fine, nothing wrong with it. The guy used a volt meter to check both the switch alone and the power plug with the switch plugged in. So I guess I don't need to spend the money on replacements. Now, does that mean I will need to dish out $200 to buy a new receiver? Anyone has other suggestions on how to fix my Limesat? HELP please!!!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Thumbs up Try this

C/P poolguy.

" I'd remove pwr from outlet, remove sat cable, remove ethernet cable, remove cover,
    and discharge static electricity on hands by touching the outer box and then remove
    lwb100 (wireless router card and antenna if applicable).
    Re-seat slowly the hd card and replace screw.
    Remove rocker switch and cables from receiver rear and
    add a jumper wire between the two cables(rear rocker switch).
    This rocker switch has been known to be sometimes faulty.
    Look around for anything odd inside the box. Check connections.

"Re-download" a fresh new 130 bin" (Extracted)" and place on desktop
    and use the loader program with cable.

Might take a few times.
    Note: Careful When you plug your box in, it will power up since the jumper wire bypasses the switch.

I also had luck with another thumb drive and a fresh new download without the loader program too!"

Note use 130 bin is for Version 1 receiver
    use 131 bin is for Version 2 receiver

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I tried to put the power cord and the switch back after removing the wifi board. The box would not turn on AT ALL. Then I plug the wifi power cord back onto the motherboard, the box turned on, but still in the hello boot loop. How do I remove the wifi board without compromising the power? Why would the power cord on the wifi board affect the power to the whole box?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 51x in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gusbo View Post
    C/P poolguy.

Note use 130 bin is for Version 1 receiver
    use 131 bin is for Version 2 receiver
    I was having the "hello-boot" problems also. Did a little securing with the rear switch and got it working again. I used the Limesat Loader, tried 130 and everything scanned perfectly but no video or audio. The 130 bin will not work with the version 1 Limesat Air, neither will 131! Both 130 and 131 are for version 2 only!

Used USB and loaded 124 bin, didn't rescan and everything worked perfectly.