Thread: Help loading server?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Unhappy Help loading server?

Trying to load my server in setup but everytime I go to save it, it erases. What am I doing wrong?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 2 Posts

did you get your setup for your prosat to work what did you do to save your setup iam not having any luck

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Hi whitecliff,

IMO,First let me say that the Prosat V8 is the best Standard Def box i have tested so far! And I have tested many! lol

Make sure you have the latest file loaded.

Now for the server set up: Go to Network Settings and hit the Blue button on remote to set up your servers. A box will appear select password 0000.

You have 10 private server you can put in.

To place your servers in, take time and make sure all your ps settings are right.

Name or ip..after done, press the red button to save, then press exit. when you exit out, all info will disappear, but it is there!

Ports...when done push arrow down on remote directional pad.

Id ...after your done, press the red button to save, then press exit.

Password...after done, press the red button to save, then press exit.

Des Key..after done, press the red button to save, then press exit.

As i said before,when you exit out, all info will disappear, but it is there!

Connect....press ok and see if it connects, if it says not connected hit it again and see if it does. If not, you havnt put in the ps setting right.

Press exit ...you will be back to server setup...make sure you see your ps is on, not off.

Press exit again you will be back to Network Settings. In there you will see a box pop up and it will tell you which servers are connected.Will say Network is Connected (1)(2) if you have 2 activated. Exit out if connected.

Enjoy!! This is a very fine box!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to catman41 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 2 Posts

thank you catman41 for the help up and running

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whitecliff For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Thanks for this info. I've tried and tried and it still will not connect via my bridge ethernet. This bridge works fine with the box I am replacing, so, know that the bridge is working. However, the DHCP will not populate on its own, so, entered Static info. Still will not connect. Also, with Des Key, I pressed the red button to save, press the exit and it all returns to 0's. Will not connect. Any suggestions?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Hi vankerk,

How are you powering your bridge? If you are trying to use the usb port on the prosat, it most probably will not work.

Some sat boxes can power a wi-fi bridge but some cant. You may need to try using a ac/dc adapter to power the bridge.

Just make sure to use the correct adapter, with the correct voltage output required to run the bridge.

You can also use the older sat box that you are replacing to power the bridge, just use it for power, nothing else.

Good luck!