Thread: freesat won't connect

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 20 Posts

Default freesat won't connect

yesterday i was at work,but when i got home my freesat wasn't working my wife said she was watching then it suddenly went black,i recently converted it to an ilink 9600hd,i've tried everything i can think of to get it going to no avail,
    i converted it back to freesat loaded the freesat factory file but that didn't do anything to get my freesat up and running,is there anybody out there that had the same problem and fixed it,could you help me out,it doesn't even connect to
    a private server that i currently sub to,it just says not connected,i know my codes work cause i tried them on another receiver,i need to know if it's fixable or just buy another box,thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,923x in 1,751 Posts
    Items treasure chestRepRainbowCrown RoyalEgyptEnglandA Beer
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 03:58 AM from Styx_N_Stones
Message: I seem to have accumulated too many beers... LOL!Burger

Quote Originally Posted by turtlen View Post
    yesterday i was at work,but when i got home my freesat wasn't working my wife said she was watching then it suddenly went black,i recently converted it to an ilink 9600hd,i've tried everything i can think of to get it going to no avail,
    i converted it back to freesat loaded the freesat factory file but that didn't do anything to get my freesat up and running,is there anybody out there that had the same problem and fixed it,could you help me out,it doesn't even connect to
    a private server that i currently sub to,it just says not connected,i know my codes work cause i tried them on another receiver,i need to know if it's fixable or just buy another box,thanks
    I got this from Edwardvr. Make server settings are in server #2. He had to press red button on server #2 then blue button to apply then green button and then blue button again to apply. Then he had to press red button on server #1 then blue to apply then green button and then blue button again to apply and the sometimes both 1 and 2 would say connected. Even though #1 is not used and is not really connected to anything but as long as #2 stays connected it works. Sometimes he had to repeat this procedure more than once to get server #2 to connect. Do not have more than one server in settings because it just causes more problems. This procedure seems stupid, but it works. Sometimes you will do this 5 - 6 times until it says connected on server #2. Good luck.
    My opinions regarding FTA are based on hypothetical situations as a hobby and I do not encourage anyone to do anything that may be illegal.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 24x in 17 Posts

do you have wifi on it or direct

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Change network setup to static