Thread: google dns

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 2 Posts

Default google dns

Can anyone point me out how to setup google dns on jynxbox v2 with usb wifi. Thank you

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 5 Posts

You can either setup google dns in your router and all DHCP clients including jynxbox will use it or can setup a static IP on the jynxbox and manually add google dns within the jynxbox menu.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 100x in 64 Posts
    Items DishCertificateSome beerA BeerWhiskeyCanadaTV

don't know why you want to use Google dns ...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whositwhatnow View Post
    don't know why you want to use Google dns ...
    I think att have blocked my connection to iks server. I have no connection problem on my home network (my IPS is not att), but when i try to connect on my neighbor network (ATT), I can connect to iks server about 3 to 5 min. then dropped out. If i turn off the receiver and back on, I have 3 to 5 min. to stay on the server then dropped out again.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinhsoftware View Post
    I think att have blocked my connection to iks server. I have no connection problem on my home network (my IPS is not att), but when i try to connect on my neighbor network (ATT), I can connect to iks server about 3 to 5 min. then dropped out. If i turn off the receiver and back on, I have 3 to 5 min. to stay on the server then dropped out again.
    I am pretty sure these issues do not pretain to DNS. Seems as if you are losing connecton to your neighbours router completely.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I am pretty sure these issues do not pretain to DNS. Seems as if you are losing connecton to your neighbours router completely.
    I dont know much on that, but my neighbor wifi signal appear 95%. Moreover, I have watched tv for a hour without any problem after I have google dns set up in the box.