Thread: Boot loop Problem

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Unhappy Boot loop Problem

Boot loop Problem
    So I did all of this "To fix this problem, you need the HD Loader, a straight through serial cable and the factory file v8 Firmware.” Now I see (noCH) ON Jynxbox Ultra HD RECIEVER, I am not able to get back to on screen menu, USB stick is not recognized, how do I reinstall (JX_NA_Firmware_v237_dual) this what I had before I did this fix? What should I do?
    No other buttons on remote work only power and it only just reboots back to noCH, still able to control other devices AUX, TV! To TV I use HDMI cable

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,237x in 6,877 Posts
    Items Martini
Gift received at 12-13-2013, 03:34 PM from swanner
Celebration Time, Keep up the good work BudSome beer
Gift received at 07-18-2013, 04:52 PM from marcelect
Message: wHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.HAvein this heat wavethis cold oneFriesPizzaBurgerBeefTrophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM from ICEMANFootball
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 03:44 AM from Styx_N_Stones

'lol I gave him a couple g's and he blew it all in a matter of hrs'

I didn't want you to think I was spending the money on myself. That's why I posted a reply explaining where the SatFix Bux went.

Here's a little token of my gratitude for your generous donation. Please accept it in the spirit that its meant...

S_N_S

How did you manage to get a boot loop to begin with?
    Factory default then...
    Use the loader if you cannot load file via usb on front port.
    Did you follow the directions posted here? http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread...otloop-Problem

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anubis For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,643x in 2,116 Posts
    Items G&R
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM from Styx_N_Stones

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM from ICEMAN

Quote Originally Posted by 755donohoe View Post
    Boot loop Problem
    So I did all of this "To fix this problem, you need the HD Loader, a straight through serial cable and the factory file v8 Firmware.” Now I see (noCH) ON Jynxbox Ultra HD RECIEVER, I am not able to get back to on screen menu, USB stick is not recognized, how do I reinstall (JX_NA_Firmware_v237_dual) this what I had before I did this fix? What should I do?
    No other buttons on remote work only power and it only just reboots back to noCH, still able to control other devices AUX, TV! To TV I use HDMI cable
    you cant use the hdmi cable because you have the wrong format, use the rca cables that came with your jynx, you want get a
    clear pic but you can see the menu to change the format, remember to change your tv settings to av cables, then use the front usb
    to load the files, if you see NOch on the vfd you have fixed the boot loop problem, now fix the format and watch tv.
    Last edited by iq180; 12-24-2012 at 06:36 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iq180 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Your the best fixed!
    Thank You

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 755donohoe For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

I also have a problem with the Looping problem using RCA cable first time setup.

First I used the HDMI cable, installed the 237 with USB, then it reboots smothly. After the setup screen re-emerge, I Pushed "OK" in the scrren change menu, then it went to a black screen. Attach a RCA cable then I get the loop back screen, still blank on HDMI after boot. How do I do a reset or can someone help on the sequence to change the resolution back to 720P or 1080I.

thank you.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,643x in 2,116 Posts
    Items G&R
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM from Styx_N_Stones

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM from ICEMAN

Quote Originally Posted by info2013 View Post
    I also have a problem with the Looping problem using RCA cable first time setup.

First I used the HDMI cable, installed the 237 with USB, then it reboots smothly. After the setup screen re-emerge, I Pushed "OK" in the scrren change menu, then it went to a black screen. Attach a RCA cable then I get the loop back screen, still blank on HDMI after boot. How do I do a reset or can someone help on the sequence to change the resolution back to 720P or 1080I.

thank you.
    did you change the settings on your tv to (AV) (VIDEO) for the rca cables to work, this is input on your tv, if not it want work,
    the rca cables will work, you want get a clear pic but you can see the menu to change it from PAL to NTSC, then you can go back
    to the HDMI cable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iq180 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

I got it to work by putting a computer monitor on and ran it at 1080P. No problem. Change it back to 720P, working now on TV. The RCA settings did not work for me on the stereo receiver or the TV AV I/O. Probably Faulty RCA video connector.