Thread: cw800 not showing

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Cool cw800 not showing

The faithful cw800 not showing. I did a factory default, load the factory 1.03 bin and the 2.66 bin files. I changed rocket domain name to .bz. I checked the code which is still active. I've pressed info 0 and info 1, having already pressed f1 000 and f1 555, ensuring that they are all enabled. I am seeing, through the dongle, that it is connected to the internet and the server but nothing shows. If I place the same code in another stb, I get picture.
    I am looking for a solution. Can a part in the stb physically be bad?

On a similar note, I was having a discussion with a chinese retailer of stb and I gave that individual the serial number of the cw800 because they asked for it. Can the chinese have the technology to affect my cw800 in this manner?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 189x in 136 Posts

I think you may have a problem, some Captive Works receivers, will not work with the IP addresses, or the domain name in uppercase letters, are you showing the caid(1816), if you are try rebooting your modem, router and receiver.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 13x in 8 Posts

just disable all the other 29 in list , only one active, look at bottom, and read, info ..on screen
    Last edited by amorombre; 12-18-2012 at 11:08 AM.