Thread: questions about the Jynbox Android

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 36x in 32 Posts

Default questions about the Jynbox Android

guys I know very little about the Jynxbox android, but curious, what type of person would buy one of these. really what i am asking is what does it do and what can it do. I know apple has one of these, but as mentioned know very little what these do. I do have a android phone, so I would be a little familiar as to how to operate it. Do you need to have a lot gigs on your home internet otherwise not very useful correct? anyways just looking for some info. as to what it does and what it can do.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,237x in 6,877 Posts
    Items Martini
Gift received at 12-13-2013, 03:34 PM from swanner
Celebration Time, Keep up the good work BudSome beer
Gift received at 07-18-2013, 04:52 PM from marcelect
Message: wHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.HAvein this heat wavethis cold oneFriesPizzaBurgerBeefTrophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM from ICEMANFootball
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 03:44 AM from Styx_N_Stones

'lol I gave him a couple g's and he blew it all in a matter of hrs'

I didn't want you to think I was spending the money on myself. That's why I posted a reply explaining where the SatFix Bux went.

Here's a little token of my gratitude for your generous donation. Please accept it in the spirit that its meant...

S_N_S

If you google Jynxbox Android there's a few vids on it that should answer your questions.
    For example this one....
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVuM0JxD4s&feature=relmfu

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anubis For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 426x in 159 Posts

I would say anyone that wants to plug in the box and instantly have tv might as well not even bother... If you don't know anything about it I would suggest you read up on xbmc and android before even getting involved. Down load xbmv it on your computer and check it out.

For those who are willing to learn, explore and expand their minds with yet another alternative media source I would say your are in for quite an experience. There is a wide array of missed episodes of nearly every show and movie you can think of on demand. And many more options brought to your television.

You will get out of it what you put into it. It's the wild west out there with IP TV right now.

A good to great internet connection is a prerequisite because there are more and more HD programs coming online every day.
    Last edited by homer_™; 10-19-2012 at 11:57 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homer_™ For This Useful Post: