Thread: cw4k

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default cw4k

hi all
    can someone point me on the right direction..how to set up for searching..dn satellites 110/119?
    i have the correct settings and good signal..but when i do scan..( i read on the owner manual)it should change the satellite name when "it lock on the signal" from S-0W >>>> to..whatever satellite u do the search(110w/119w)...
    for example it search 24 transporters form 119..and the result is 0 video channels and 0 audio channels..
    any advices?
    please and thx u
    respect

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

Ok let us know your setup , do you have both s,&q if so what are they ? If you go in to scan and select just one tp and scan do you get anything . Also is this box new to you , is the setup new to you ? If so I would start with a read of the operating manual . This box is not and easy one . Did you turn on your sky walker tuner in tuner setup? Need more info to help you. List the steps you are taking .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,744x in 641 Posts

The owners manual kinda goes out the window when third party software is installed your linux box,It will require much reading on your behalf any other fta box is a cake walk yours needs both a mommy and a daddy for any up grades its very well worth mastering the dream way of life.....lol..............Its all true dream all you like its either dreamlink or dreambox.
    Last edited by kijiji; 10-18-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

Yesterday, 11:04 PMstel_i79
    cw4k

hi all
    can someone point me on the right direction..how to set up for searching..dn satellites 110/119?
    i have the correct settings and good signal..but when i do scan..( i read on the owner manual)it should change the satellite name when "it lock on the signal" from S-0W >>>> to..whatever satellite u do the search(110w/119w)...
    for example it search 24 transporters form 119..and the result is 0 video channels and 0 audio channels..
    any advices?
    please and thx u
    respe

If you give me your info , I asked you for I can help you I have 4 of these boxes . All of witch work well with the CW os . It is true you will need to mommy and daddy them but they run good . Also it requires no mastering just reading.
    Last edited by mindbender; 10-18-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

I would not scan all scan one sat at a time , I tried scan all last night and it hangs up with os 17r2. You still need to answer my ? .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

what info do u like to know?
    respect..

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

? Are in #2. Also did you put adobe on it . Have you looked at old forum with wayback from my other thread?