Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent Gives Floyd Mayweather Prison Update

Chigaro Guest

Default 50 Cent Gives Floyd Mayweather Prison Update

50 Cent Gives Floyd Mayweather Prison Update

Fif has provided the outside world with an update on the incarcerated boxing champion’s situation.

The G-Unit leader revealed that Floyd Mayweather Jr. was having a tough time in jail.

The beginning of Mayweather’s 3 month stint behind bars has been far from glamorous, according to Fif. During an interview with MTV, the rapper claimed that his friend, and undefeated boxing legend, Mayweather, had been finding things difficult inside. Mayweather is currently serving a 3 month sentence for the domestic battery of his ex-girlfriend in front of their two children.

“He’s not doing good right now,” said 50. “He only been out seven hours since he been in there. They doin’ everything to make this difficult.”

50 Cent has previously waxed lyrical to MTV News about Mayweather’s passion for music.

“Floyd has a huge passion for music that people don’t know about,” 50 said, in a previous interview. “It’s a big part of what makes him comfortable and takes his mind off of how hard he has to work to stay being the #1 fighter in the world.”

Mayweather lost a bid to have his prison sentence reduced to house arrest this week.

If Mayweather is so passionate about music, someone should get him a violin so he can play and sing his sad song.

TLG Guest

I am surprised cause I thought guys like him had prevledged conditions
    he's been out 7 hours?? Sounds like he's in death row ! ?

This was a domestic .... hardly worthy of 20 hours of shut down .

aquariusone Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chigaro View Post
    50 Cent Gives Floyd Mayweather Prison Update

If Mayweather is so passionate about music, someone should get him a violin so he can play and sing his sad song.
    No, a violin would not be appropriate. A sax or a flute would probably be better. I bet the other inmates would make sure he gets a lot of practice and gets to try a "few different mouthpieces". There would be lots of blowing around, he might change his mind about music when he gets out.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,063x in 2,101 Posts
    Items A BeerNASCARYing & yangWhiskey
Gift received at 01-26-2014, 01:29 AM from KIDWCKED

His nightmare will be over soon and when the time is up, he'll still be undefeated.

“It’s a big part of what makes him comfortable and takes his mind off of how hard he has to work to stay being the #1 fighter in the world.”

djandy Guest

I don't think he will box again. With him losing muscle and not eating and drinking right, and also not being able to train its taking a affect on him.

Condor is offline Jr Admin/Satfix 2016 Football Pool - Week 10 & Week 15 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,837x in 5,629 Posts
    Items Mexico
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 11:29 PM from hedley
Gift received at 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM from darlinkat
HugsUSA
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 03:37 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENT

here is what I will say.. Floyd is not a good person... Hopefully that stint in this "hotel" will make him appreciate life just a little bit more...........

The only thing I am afraid of is what I am capable of

timster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    I am surprised cause I thought guys like him had prevledged conditions
    he's been out 7 hours?? Sounds like he's in death row ! ?

This was a domestic .... hardly worthy of 20 hours of shut down .
    it's most likely for his own safety. any person worth as much money as Floyd wouldn't last 10 minutes in the general population

TLG Guest

Quote Originally Posted by timster View Post
    it's most likely for his own safety. any person worth as much money as Floyd wouldn't last 10 minutes in the general population
    yeah I know ,, but this is jail not prison ..

jail is where they put guys who don't pay their speeding tickets ,,

could Floyd's people be over exaggerating ... ??

or Floyd is tripping cause he's not in control ,, you know how he controls everything and everyone around him ..
    in Jail he has to take orders ,, ..

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,063x in 2,101 Posts
    Items A BeerNASCARYing & yangWhiskey
Gift received at 01-26-2014, 01:29 AM from KIDWCKED

Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    yeah I know ,, but this is jail not prison ..

jail is where they put guys who don't pay their speeding tickets ,,

could Floyd's people be over exaggerating ... ??

or Floyd is tripping cause he's not in control ,, you know how he controls everything and everyone around him ..
    in Jail he has to take orders ,, ..
    Agreed , it's hard to get used to taking orders when all you've done is tell peeps what to do. Some famous don't have any problems with the population, in PBF's case, that could be an issue.

d3athrac3r Guest

actually they have a bit more dangerous ppl in jail now due to overcrowding well at least in cali.
    but i agree if hes just in a county jail its not that bad, he would easily get beaten in prison since
    inmate leaders there tend to have more strict prison rules. also he would be a target for his violence
    against a woman charges, and of course cause he's famous.

Chigaro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aquariusone View Post
    No, a violin would not be appropriate. A sax or a flute would probably be better. I bet the other inmates would make sure he gets a lot of practice and gets to try a "few different mouthpieces". There would be lots of blowing around, he might change his mind about music when he gets out.
    OMG, Aqua, that makes me laugh!

Chigaro Guest

Floyd got what he deserved and we should be happy the system worked right once and never buckled in to pressure from outside. Floyd will not be the same fighter after this because it's his first defeat. Add to that some depression, lack of working out, not eating, his age, etc. etc. and he won't be the same after this. Too bad, Cotto should have waited a few more months to fight him.

aquariusone Guest

OMG, Aqua, that makes me laugh!
    Actually, I hear that there are a few inmates waiting to give him an audition!

Chigaro Guest

Aqua, I'm going to have nightmares now.

aquariusone Guest

Aqua, I'm going to have nightmares now.
    If you are having nightmares, imagine what Floyd would be going through if he were allowed in the prison's general population. Damn, within a month, he would be singing Soprano Coloratura besides blowing a few cornets and sax!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast