PDA

View Full Version : SV-HD8000-Hooked to Private server but getting no channels-what is latest S/W ver?

kenmag
05-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Recently I just stopped getting any channels. Checked my private server / Fish settings and info is correct & I have a year left. Thought it could be my SV8000 main software so I loaded on the HD20-28 version which shows up as HD20E. Boot loader is 02.07 and front software is vA-12. I have done a system clean, factory reset etc... Just can't get anything working and not of the EPG info show up either.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it as I am stumped. Any current SV8000 software available. Is HD20E the right version?
I suspect something may be wrong in my Network settings? I set FishTv as Private server one and Status just comes up as DNS Fail.
Locat IP 192.168.0.100, Subnet 255.255.255.0, Gateway and DNS IP both the same 192.168.0.1
When I boot the "network adaptor connected" comes up - I get 101 but nothing else & no EPG info.
Thanks - Ken

edgarr
05-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Recently I just stopped getting any channels. Checked my private server / Fish settings and info is correct & I have a year left. Thought it could be my SV8000 main software so I loaded on the HD20-28 version which shows up as HD20E. Boot loader is 02.07 and front software is vA-12. I have done a system clean, factory reset etc... Just can't get anything working and not of the EPG info show up either.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it as I am stumped. Any current SV8000 software available. Is HD20E the right version?
I suspect something may be wrong in my Network settings? I set FishTv as Private server one and Status just comes up as DNS Fail.
Locat IP 192.168.0.100, Subnet 255.255.255.0, Gateway and DNS IP both the same 192.168.0.1
When I boot the "network adaptor connected" comes up - I get 101 but nothing else & no EPG info.
Thanks - Ken

The HD20E is the right version, try reset network settings then reboot receiver then go to network settings and set to DHCP
And re enter your server info then go to status press OK and see what it says ,If still no connect then reboot and try again

It's Jafo
05-12-2013, 09:42 AM
It's doubtful your box ever had an issue and is more likely a problem on the server side with your code.
No epg could be due to a corrupted channel file.Advise you load the latest channel file in the file section.Follow the instructions with the file when you load it.
Ask a friend or mod to test your codes on a working system (pm to me if you like).
What connection message do you see ?? Dns fail, connect fail or connected ?
Dns fail.... an issue on your end with the info you entered or the server was offline when you were looking.
Connect fail... you made it to the server but are being denied entry.Ask the seller why.
Connected but nothing coming... probably a server issue.
Hope that helps.

:)

Added: Set to static and change local ip 192.168.0.100 to 192.168.0.5 and try again to connect. Do you still see "Dns Fail" ?