PDA

View Full Version : Sonicview HD8000 (moved)

Mred38
05-04-2013, 10:11 PM
I am on a private server, all of a sudden I am getting connect Fail. So I changed R45 cable, still the same.
I am getting pic on 101 and Block 102. So that part shows it is ok. Reset my Modem and router, had it off for 2- 4 min. Rebooted and still it shows Connect Fail. I re-check all my settings and they were ok. Anyone know, what else I can try. The Little box, I call a Dongle, the light is on in the back by the R45 hole. Could it be the dongle?
Any help would be appreciate, if it is the dongle, can you provide a site to go to? Thanks:grr:

Gamer
05-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Your post was moved here from the files section so you can get helped.Connect fail is due to wrong private server settings or code not being active. So check with your private server to verify its active.

Mred38
05-04-2013, 10:57 PM
I will try that, I talked to him and was told all my settings were correct. Not sure what code you mean.
While I have you, how does one sign up for the Japan AKAI public server and is it okay.
What is the correct name for the little box that plugs into the 9pin on the back of the receiver, and has a RG hold on the opposite side w a little below it. I call it a Dongle. But I can not seem to find one on EBay, I think that may be my problem

steven charles
05-04-2013, 11:01 PM
I will try that, I talked to him and was told all my settings were correct. Not sure what code you mean.
While I have you, how does one sign up for the Japan AKAI public server and is it okay.
What is the correct name for the little box that plugs into the 9pin on the back of the receiver, and has a RG hold on the opposite side w a little below it. I call it a Dongle. But I can not seem to find one on EBay, I think that may be my problemfriend there ain,t no more japan public server,and he means the code you bought from a private server to connect to,to watch tv,and if you don,t have a code from a private server you need to buy one...

mancali
06-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Any recommend private server?