PDA

View Full Version : Missing channels

MetalMilitia
04-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Hello, I had a lot of duplicate channels so I went to menu-channel edit and deleted all channels from Nimiq 4 since they were the only ones duplicated. I then rescanned Nimiq 4 by using the red button (scan sat) and it picked up 90% of the channels. However, some channels are missing like HBO2, some of the NHL network channels and others. Is there a way to force these channels to show up? I tried rescanning again a couple times to no success.

THanks

MetalMilitia
04-17-2013, 11:01 AM
Hello, I had a lot of duplicate channels so I went to menu-channel edit and deleted all channels from Nimiq 4 since they were the only ones duplicated. I then rescanned Nimiq 4 by using the red button (scan sat) and it picked up 90% of the channels. However, some channels are missing like HBO2, some of the NHL network channels and others. Is there a way to force these channels to show up? I tried rescanning again a couple times to no success.

THanks

Anyone able to help?

It's Jafo
04-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Go to Lyngsat and find the missing channels.
Note the transponder they are on.
Confirm you have that transponder in your list and rescan only that transponder with a green button scan.
If the transponder is not in your list...add it.

:)

MetalMilitia
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Go to Lyngsat and find the missing channels.
Note the transponder they are on.
Confirm you have that transponder in your list and rescan only that transponder with a green button scan.
If the transponder is not in your list...add it.

How do I manually add a transponder?

It's Jafo
04-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Scroll down to transponders and hit "ok" then do a red button transponder add.
You'll figure it out.

MetalMilitia
04-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Scroll down to transponders and hit "ok" then do a red button transponder add.
You'll figure it out.

What is the latest TP file for north? I can't find the file section has it been removed?

It's Jafo
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Look here:
http://www.satfix.net/forumdisplay.php?60-Sonicview-8000-HD-Files