PDA

View Full Version : At'' all satellite'' or ''echostar package'' the 119 sat turn off 110 &129 sat signal

franky932
02-16-2013, 10:15 PM
AT'' ALL SATELLITE'' OR ''ECHOSTAR PACKAGE'' settings :THE 119 SAT signal TURN OFF 110 &129 SAT SIGNAL

i*am up to date with bins, TP& channel list........

now for the first time in 4 years.........if i zap the channels.... and at the moment i go across a 119 sat channel :i loose

110 &129W signal on other channels when zapping..... then i go to dish settings and no signal and 110 & 129......

i have to S/W TP or channels list bins to have my 2 other sat:i try 4 differents bins.......samething.....

always the same thing at the moment a go to a 119W channels

anyone

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i my users options are ok.....an in my dish settings are ok too..........

It's Jafo
02-17-2013, 09:43 PM
Load the system clean file twice followed by the factory bin and then the current bin.
Reload your xponder file and see if it helps.

:)

franky932
02-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Load the system clean file twice followed by the factory bin and then the current bin.
Reload your xponder file and see if it helps.

:)

thanks for your advice

i was thinking just channel clean bin?

OR factory reset........factory 101 bin, HD20 bin and tp bin ?

Fishbum
02-17-2013, 10:54 PM
As what franky932 said...do a factory default twice, load the system clean bin twice, through in a hard reboot while your at it,
now load factory 101 bin, then HD2028 bin, then latest tp bin/channel list,
I dont like using some one elses already loaded channel list.. I only use it for the current tp settings...
after I load the tp/channel list bin.. I do another factory default to clear out all the channels, then I
re set the sat settings and rescan fresh.. give that a try.

franky932
02-17-2013, 11:28 PM
As what franky932 said...do a factory default twice, load the system clean bin twice, through in a hard reboot while your at it,
now load factory 101 bin, then HD2028 bin, then latest tp bin/channel list,
I dont like using some one elses already loaded channel list.. I only use it for the current tp settings...
after I load the tp/channel list bin.. I do another factory default to clear out all the channels, then I
re set the sat settings and rescan fresh.. give that a try.

MORE THAN COMPLETE !!!!!!!! YOU DONT DO THAT EVERY MONTH/WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!:okay:

THANKS for all guys

Fishbum
02-18-2013, 12:35 AM
Did it resolve your issue by re doing all the files? Not sure what you orginaly meant by "if i zap the channels.... " "i loose

110 &129W signal on other channels when zapping..... "?? What do you mean by zapping?? I'v never heard that term before using a SV8000 lol...... are you deleting a channel?

franky932
02-18-2013, 01:54 AM
Did it resolve your issue by re doing all the files? Not sure what you orginaly meant by "if i zap the channels.... " "i loose

110 &129W signal on other channels when zapping..... "?? What do you mean by zapping?? I'v never heard that term before using a SV8000 lol...... are you deleting a channel?

zapping=changing channels at the moment i am watching tv......