PDA

View Full Version : cw4k

stel_i79
10-18-2012, 03:04 AM
hi all
can someone point me on the right direction..how to set up for searching..dn satellites 110/119?
i have the correct settings and good signal..but when i do scan..( i read on the owner manual)it should change the satellite name when "it lock on the signal" from S-0W >>>> to..whatever satellite u do the search(110w/119w)...
for example it search 24 transporters form 119..and the result is 0 video channels and 0 audio channels..
any advices?
please and thx u
respect

mindbender
10-18-2012, 03:38 AM
Ok let us know your setup , do you have both s,&q if so what are they ? If you go in to scan and select just one tp and scan do you get anything . Also is this box new to you , is the setup new to you ? If so I would start with a read of the operating manual . This box is not and easy one . Did you turn on your sky walker tuner in tuner setup? Need more info to help you. List the steps you are taking .

kijiji
10-18-2012, 03:45 AM
The owners manual kinda goes out the window when third party software is installed your linux box,It will require much reading on your behalf any other fta box is a cake walk yours needs both a mommy and a daddy for any up grades its very well worth mastering the dream way of life.....lol..............Its all true dream all you like its either dreamlink or dreambox.

mindbender
10-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Yesterday, 11:04 PMstel_i79
cw4k

hi all
can someone point me on the right direction..how to set up for searching..dn satellites 110/119?
i have the correct settings and good signal..but when i do scan..( i read on the owner manual)it should change the satellite name when "it lock on the signal" from S-0W >>>> to..whatever satellite u do the search(110w/119w)...
for example it search 24 transporters form 119..and the result is 0 video channels and 0 audio channels..
any advices?
please and thx u
respe

If you give me your info , I asked you for I can help you I have 4 of these boxes . All of witch work well with the CW os . It is true you will need to mommy and daddy them but they run good . Also it requires no mastering just reading.

mindbender
10-19-2012, 06:57 PM
I would not scan all scan one sat at a time , I tried scan all last night and it hangs up with os 17r2. You still need to answer my ? .

stel_i79
02-01-2013, 05:49 AM
what info do u like to know?
respect..

mindbender
02-01-2013, 03:46 PM
? Are in #2. Also did you put adobe on it . Have you looked at old forum with wayback from my other thread?